Browse through our store…there's plenty of autographed collectibles, CDs, books and clothing currently in stock, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for today…bookmark our website and check back often…because our inventory of country music memorabilia is always changing!
Search Star Stash Nashville Inventory
Country Music News
- Ronnie Dunn Releases New Single “Damn Drunk” with Special Guest Kix Brooks
- America’s Patriot Lee Greenwood Named ‘Disabled American Veterans Ambassador’
- Chris Stapleton Added To Inaugural Countryflo Music Festival
- Country Stars And Industry Executives Wish Mel Tillis Happy Birthday
- Collin Raye Celebrating 25 Years Of Hits On U.S. Tour
- Charlie Daniels Releases New Album ‘Night Hawk’ August 26
- Aaron Tippin Joins Nashville Mayor Megan Barry For Marine Week Announcement
- Bluegrass Music Patriarch Ralph Stanley Dies At 89
Country Music Memorabilia!
Everything from Stage Clothing to Autographed Collectibles!
Country Music has a rich musical heritage filled with star-studded singers and loyal fans. Star Stash connects those revered country music artists with their devoted admirers through treasured memorabilia - everything from stage clothing to a variety of autographed collectibles.
The list of country music entertainers that have touched our lives over the years is long, but we hope you’ll find some of your favorites included in our inventory. A few items of particular interest are Donna Fargo’s Cache Jacket (with certificate of authenticity), an autographed copy of Wynonna’s Coming Home To Myself book, a special promotional copy of Alan Jackson’s Drive CD, or the special booklet/CD from Little Big Town used for award consideration. Being located in the home of country music, Nashville, Tennessee, we have the opportunity to come across some unique collectible items and we’re looking forward to sharing those with you.